Luxury onion soup
Energy 121 kJ (29 kcal) 1 %
Sugar 0.48 g 1 %
Fats 1.83 g 3 %
Saturates 0.3 g 2 %
Sodium 0.097 g 4 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This surprisingly simple soup is also served in the most expensive restaurants, where it costs thirty times more than the production price is. The recipe is really so simple that it can handle even smart kid.
|onion||3 large||300 g||123,3 kcal|
|lard||2 tbsp (vegetarians can use a butter)||40 g||296,2 kcal|
|cake flour||3 tbsp||30 g||107,5 kcal|
|broth||about 1,5 liter (vegetarians can use vegetable)
||1500 ml||50,2 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/4 tsp||1 g||0 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|parsley leaves||for decorations||3 g||0,3 kcal|
|bread roll||1 - 2 pieces||40 g||100,3 kcal|
|Eidam cheese||50 - 100 g (or any cheese to taste)||50 g||171,2 kcal|
|water||as needed||1000 ml||-|
- Cut onion into slices and fry on lard until pink. Be careful not to burn, so do it at a lower temperature - about 120° C.
- Then add flour and while mixing well pour broth and water. Add salt, pepper, dried vegetable and bring to a boil.
- After about 20 minutes it is done, just taste and add salt to your taste.
- Cut the bread roll into slices about 5 mm thick, and put the slices of cheese on them as you can see in a video.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes in the oven at 140 ° C and then let cool slightly.
- Garnish a soup with baked croutons like you see in the video or on the pictures.