Roasted pork neck on bacon
Energy 610 kJ (146 kcal) 7 %
Sugar 0.75 g 1 %
Fats 8.28 g 12 %
Saturates 5.61 g 28 %
Sodium 0.268 g 11 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent and absolutely simple dish which is ready for a while.
|potatoes||as needed||900 g||683,5 kcal|
|onion||2 pieces||160 g||65,8 kcal|
|sunflower oil||1 tbsp
||7 ml||58,1 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/2 tsp
||2 g||0,1 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1 tsp||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|salt||1 tsp||8 g||0,4 kcal|
|pork neck||as needed - 6 pieces||600 g||1304 kcal|
|Eidam cheese||or any different - to taste - 10-200g||100 g||342,5 kcal|
|English bacon||to taste 50-100g
||50 g||200,9 kcal|
- Roasted pork neck on bacon will start with peeling potatoes. Their quantity is chosen according to the number of diners. Peel the potatoes and cut into slices with a thickness of about 3-4 mm. Also chop two onions in half-moons, or smaller pieces.
- Into a baking dish put one tablespoon of oil, and spread all over.
- Now you begin to add all the ingredients. You can either lay them down neatly or just throw everything in a roasting pan, add salt, pepper, stir and put in the oven.
- However, the food looks better when stacking everything neatly into a baking dish as you can see on the video.
- You can pound the pork slightly with a meat mallet to tenderize a bit.
- Pepper, salt and paprika can be replaced with the grill seasoning, which contains all of these ingredients. In this case we use about 2 tsp of grill seasoning.
- Covered baking dish put in the oven preheated to 180°C and bake for about 1 hour. Then sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until everything is tender and has golden finish.
Other video recipes with pork can be found HERE.